Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Board to Display My Christmas Cards

Ok - I always have a problem displaying my Christmas cards and there are so many cute ideas on Pinterest. So, I took a couple of them with the supplies I have on hand and created my own version.  No, it is not as cute as I would like, but overall, I am pleased.  I used a square sheet of drywall I bought from Home Depot to test paint techniques on, some shiny silver wrapping paper, scissors, tape, ribbon and a hot glue gun.

If you do something like this, I would suggest using a lighter weight board!  This one is too heavy to hang.



The snowflakes look colored, but it is the light reflecting off of them.

I trimmed it with some shiny silver ribbon and made a bow for the corner.

It is on my window sill, not sure where to hang it.  This is heavy!

I just taped the cards and photo cards on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a reply