Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My latest creations

Ok, these are so cute!  I got this idea from.....wait....you guessed it...PINTEREST!!!!!!!  That is where all my ideas come from, because I am NOT creative on my own! Sorry, but that is the truth.  So, I am very thankful for Pinterest for helping me to be a little creative, even if they are not MY ideas.

These are not exactly what I saw, but I think they are too cute and in a sea of garland or ribbons, I think they could be really nice.  I have these for gifts.  I want to keep them, but I need to gifts for today, so I have to give them away.


I am not adding before pictures unless someone wants them, they take up too much space and these are kind of self explanatory.  If I did them without a tutorial, then anyone can.  The only thing I will say is that the wood blocks are from Home Depot and they are the ones in the moulding section that you can use in the corners.  The white candlesticks were from Goodwill for a dollar each and they were brass and I painted them a glossy white.  The clear glass ones are from the Dollar store and they were 1.00 each, only a few cents more because I had them shipped to my house. Tell me what you think....good or bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a reply