Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

"Cloche" - ?????

I just found out what a cloche is - pronounced: klosh - long "o" sound.  I just love it! It is basically anything covered that you can see through from what I can gather.  I found one on Pinterest I just fell in love with, so here is my take on it. I have also included the link to the one I used as my inspiration.


I am not finished with it. Actually, I am not gluing the tray to the holder. This is the fruit stand from Southern Living that I love so I am not going to glue it down. I still need to glue the finial to the top or screw it to the top so it will not fall.

I found the trash can at the dollar store. I bought 4 of them, so I will be making more of these. I love them. I found the tray at Goodwill for 99 cents and the finials came with two from Lowe's, the were a little pricey. So, if I can ever find any at Goodwill or the dollar store, I will grab them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a reply